Heartland Dance Nationals « Back
Type: Heartland Dance Nationals
Date(s): April 1, 2017
Location: Pike Performing Arts Center • Indianapolis, IN
This event is a U.S. Finals qualifier!
- An InterNational Championship InBid - Learn more here about this new bid!
- Grand Champions will receive jackets, a trophy, custom medals and banner
- High Point Champions will receive medals and a trophy
- Division Champions will receive a trophy and banner
- All team receive a placement award
- All soloists, duets/trios and officer lines receive a placement award - top soloist in each age division receives a tiara and sash
- Innovative Choreography award given at the event
- Dancer of the Year scholarship awarded - Learn more about this award here!
- Setting the Barre solo award given at each event
- All registered competitors receive a participation gift
- "Sweet Escape" Show Your Spirit award - Learn more here about this award!
- Name 2017 Dance Coach of the Year - Learn more here about this award and how to nominate!
|By Sept. 1st*||Within 5 Weeks||After 5 Weeks|
|1st Dance Routine||$40 per person||$45 per person||$50 per person|
|2nd & 3rd Dance Routine||$30 per person||$35 per person||$40 per person|
|Additional Routine||$20 per person||$25 per person||$30 per person|
|Dance Soloists||$85 each routine||$85 each routine||$95 each routine|
|Dance Duets/Trios||$105 each routine||$105 each routine||$115 each routine|
|Officer Line Routines||$125 each routine||$125 each routine||$135 each routine|
|Exhibition Routines||$75 each routine||$75 each routine||$75 each routine|
|Adaptive Dance Routine||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|* To be eligible for the Prime Time Pricing, the organization must pay a 50% deposit of the total amount due by September 1, 2016. The balance will be due by the event(s) registration deadline. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.|
For more information on AmeriDance Rules & Regulations, please visit our Rules Page. The 2016-2017 updated Rules & Score sheets will be available soon!
Please note: All All Star Dance Teams will need to be registered as a member through USASF, as this is an USASF sanctioned event. For any questions please visit USASF’s Membership Page to find your USASF representative.
Please be sure to read our Family of Brands Music Policy.
Performance Orders & Results
Performance orders will be available online the week of the competition.
Results will be available online the week after the competition.
|Admission Fees: Adults (19-59 yrs) $18; Youth (5-18 yrs)/Senior Citizens (60+ yrs) & Military ID $15; Under 5 & Military Dressed FREE|
50' x 40' stage
Stay and Save Policy
We are excited you will be attending the AmeriDance Heartland Dance Nationals 2017! Please be aware that this is a stay-to-play event. This means that in order to compete at the event, each organization and their guests that are beyond a 90 mile radius of the event must stay in one of the official room blocks set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official link or through the link provided by Team Travel Source to your coach/director or you may call Team Travel Source at 866.567.7075. COACHES/DIRECTORS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the stay-to-play policy.
Tiffany will be your Customer Care Rep for our 2017 AmeriDance Heartland Dance Nationals! Please don't hesitate to contact her with any questions or concerns you may have. She is ready to help you get register for Heartland Nationals today!