Mapleton Dance Classic « Back
Type: Dance Classics
Date(s): January 29, 2017
Location: Mapleton High School • Ashland, OH
This event is a U.S. Finals qualifier!
- InterNational Championship InBid awarded at each event - Learn more here about this new bid!
- Grand Champions receive trophy, banner and custom medals
- High Point Champions receive an award
- All teams receive a placement award, with the first place team in each division receiving a trophy
- All soloists, duets/trios and officer lines receive a placement award
- Innovative Choreography award given at each event - Learn more about this award!
- Dancer of the Year nominations awarded at each event - Learn more about this nomination here!
- All registered competitors receive a participation gift
- "Sweet Escape" Show Your Spirit awarded at each event - Learn more here about this award!
|By Sept. 14th*||By 3 Weeks Prior||After 3 Weeks|
|1st Dance Routine||$205 each routine||$215 each routine||$225 each routine|
|2nd Dance Routine||$175 each routine||$185 each routine||$195 each routine|
|Additional Routine||$150 each routine||$160 each routine||$170 each routine|
|Dance Soloists||$50 each routine||$50 each routine||$60 each routine|
|Dance Duets/Trios||$90 each routine||$90 each routine||$100 each routine|
|Officer Line Routines||$100 each routine||$100 each routine||$110 each routine|
|Exhibition Routines||$25 each routine||$25 each routine||$25 each routine|
|Adaptive Dance Routine||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|* To be eligible for the Prime Time Pricing, the organization must pay a 50% deposit of the total amount due by September 14, 2016. The balance will be due by the event(s) registration deadline. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.|
For more information on AmeriDance and Eastern Dance Rules & Regulations, please visit our Rules Page. The 2016-2017 updated Rules & Score sheets will be available soon!
Please note: All All Star Dance Teams will need to be registered as a member through USASF, as the AmeriDance and Eastern Dance Classics are USASF sanctioned events. For any questions please visit USASF’s Membership Page to find your USASF representative.
Please be sure to read our Family of Brands Music Policy.
Performance Orders & Results
Performance orders will be available online the week of the competition.
Results will be available online the week after the competition.
|Admission Fees: Adults (19-59 yrs) $8; Youth (5-18 yrs)/Senior Citizens (60+ yrs) & Military ID $6; Under 5 & Military Dressed FREE
Gynasium Floor (standard basketball court)
Rachael will be your Customer Care Rep for our 2016-17 Dance Events! Please don't hesitate to contact her with any questions or concerns you may have. She is ready to help you get ready for your competition season today!