Buckeye Open National Dance Championship « Back
Type: Buckeye Dance Nationals
Date(s): January 7, 2017
Location: Westerville North High School • Westerville, OH
Congratulation To Our Worlds Bids Winners!
Partial Paid Winners
- · Star Performance Centre- Senior Pom
- · Miss Edie’s Seniors- Senior Hip Hop
At Large Bid Winners
- · Star Performance Centre- Senior Jazz
- · Heart of Edge- Senior Hip Hop
- · Starlites- Senior Contemporary/Lyrical
- · Starlites- Senior Jazz
This event is a U.S. Finals qualifier!
- The Dance Worlds Bids to be awarded: 2 Partial Paid Bids & 4 At Large Bids - Learn more here about how bids will be distributed. (updated)
- An InterNational Championship InBid - Learn more here about this new bid!
- Grand Champions will receive champion bags, a trophy, custom medals and banner
- High Point Champions will receive champion jackets and a trophy
- Division Champions will receive a trophy, custom medals and banner
- All team receive a placement award
- Innovative Choreography award given at each event
- All registered competitors receive a participation gift
- "Sweet Escape" Show Your Spirit award - Learn more here about this award!
- Induct a new coach to the Buckeye Coaches Hall of Fame - Learn more here abouth this award!
|By Sept. 1st*||Within 5 Weeks||After 5 Weeks|
|1st Routine Pricing||$70 per person||$75 per person||$80 per person|
|Additional Routine Pricing||$35 per person/per routine||$40 per person/per routine||$45 per person/per routine|
|Worlds Bid Championship||$90 per person/per routine||$95 per person/per routine||$100 per person/per routine|
|Exhibition Team||$75 per routine||$75 per routine||$75 per routine|
|Adapative Dance Routine||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
*To be eligible for the Prime Time Pricing, the organization must pay a 50% deposit of the total amount due by September 1, 2016. The balance will be due by the event's registration deadline. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
For more information on AmeriDance Rules & Regulations, please visit our Rules Page. The 2016-2017 updated Rules & Score sheets will be available soon!
Please note: All All Star Dance Teams will need to be registered as a member through USASF, as this is an USASF sanctioned event. For any questions please visit USASF’s Membership Page to find your USASF representative.
Please be sure to read our Family of Brands Music Policy.
Performance Orders & Results
Performance orders will be available online the week of the competition.
Results will be available online the week after the competition.
Adults (19-59 yrs) = $18
Youth (5-18 yrs)/Senior Citizens (60+ yrs) = $15
Under 5 & Military Dressed = FREE
approx 40' x 40' performance floor
Stay and Save Policy
We are excited you will be attending the AmeriDance Buckeye Open National Dance Championship 2017! Please be aware that this is a stay-to play event. This means that in order to compete at the event, each organization and their guests that are beyond a 90 mile radius of the event must stay in one of the official room blocks set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official link or through the link provided by Team Travel Source to your coach/director or you may call Team Travel Source at 866.567.7075. COACHES/DIRECTORS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the stay-to-play policy.
Rachael will be your Customer Care Rep for our 2017 AmeriDance Buckeye Dance Nationals! Please don't hesitate to contact her with any questions or concerns you may have. She is ready to help you get register for Buckeye Dance Nationals today!