Click a header column to sort by a particular column.
Oak Hills Dance Classic - SOLD OUT! « Back
|Type: Dance Classics
Date(s): February 9, 2014
Location: Oak Hills High School • Cincinnati, OH
The Oak Hills Dance Classic will take place at Oak Hills High School in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Oak Hills High School
3200 Ebenezer Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45248
- Discounts can be earned for the InterNational Championship at Walt Disney World by routines scoring 70% or above the total possible points.
- Grand Champions send one coach FREE to the 2014 InterNational Championship* and receive a trophy, banner and custom medals.
- High Point champions receive an award.
- Top 5 teams receive a placement award.
- Top 5 soloists and ensembles receive a medal.
- Setting the Barre Social Media Spotlight award receives a plaque. #settingthebarre
- WOW Choreography award receives a plaque.
- Dancer of the Year nominations awarded (high school seniors only).
- Show Your Spirit award including plaque and GTM Sportswear gift certificate.
- All registered competitiors receive a gift.
*Offer valid for Resident Packages of double, triple or quad occupancy ONLY. Food and travel not included. Additional rules and limitations may apply. Please call AmeriDance for more details.
|By Sept 1st||By 3 Weeks Prior||After 3 Weeks|
|1st Routine||$190 per routine||$200 per routine||$210 per routine|
|2nd Routine||$165 per routine||$175 per routine||$185 per routine|
|Addl Routine||$150 per routine||$150 per routine||$160 per routine|
|Soloist||$50 per person||$50 per person||$50 per person|
|Ensemble||$90 per routine||$90 per routine||$90 per routine|
|Adaptive Dance||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
*To be eligible for the September Prime Time Pricing, the organization must pay a 50% deposit of the total amount due by September 20, 2013. The balance will be due by the event(s) registration deadline. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- $7.oo per Adult
- $6.00 per Child/Senior
- Children 5 and under are FREE
Doors to Oak Hills High School open to the public approximately one hour before the competiton begins.
Have questions? We can help! All parents and spectators can direct their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .